Monday, December 27

*** It is very tough to live being a victim. It is not a matter of choice.


December 27, 2010.
I started the blog to do something about getting some justice.
 
 
 
Homeless - From Home to Rags.
  
  • From living at Home,
  • And being put out,
  • And being told to stay put,
  • In the cold,
  • And you dressed like Polar Bear?
  • Yes!
  • And too pee?
  • Right?
  • No !
  • I slept in my Auto ...
  • What !
Who would do such thing to you?
  
  • The 15 percent of the Population who don't Care !
How many Care ?
 
  • 85 %
  • What did they do for you ?
  • What did they say?
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Oh, "sad story the world so bad"
  • 10
10 percent is wonderful!
 
  • I said only Ten.
  • Oh
  • !!!!!!!
 

  • All the Polar Bears took me in!
                         ?!

December 13, 2013.
I found the Family Court but No justice.