- It has been, a gift, He chose to give to me!
- Looking around with my eyes open, I can’t remember much new;
Except, for the Farm belonging, to a Masonic Brother, who I met, a few months ago. Graff was his name.
- However, with my eyes closed, in the dark of the night; While meditating, I saw that God was within-me, and not up in Heaven, wherever that is.
- This makes a huge difference, in how we feel about things. I revisited my glimpse of him and widened my scope, and as I backed away, I saw more of him.
- Over the entire month, I began to realize, that my whole life was Him. Without Him, in this mortal body, I am not yet born; or I am dead and gone!
- More importantly, I learned ,that asking questions, makes one blind and unable to see Him.
- Later, if it occurs to me ; I will return to this page, and add more knowledge, as I recall it.