Monday, February 21

47 Years ago married Denise – April 11, 1964. - This has been sold without my consent ?

11 April 2010
47 Years ago on this Day I married Denise – April 11, 1964.
Denise has lived, free of rent for all these years in the home I furnished and paid for before she moved in as my young wife. We raised our two children, Steven and Michael, and my adopted son Christopher.
On July 29, 2009, Denise had me evicted from my own property. On April 17 I will enter into my 79th year, still a homeless man. I was totally shocked by this cruel and abusive action taken by my wife of 47 years of togetherness. Why did this happen? I do no harm to anyone. I am a kind man, without malice. The home is paid for and there are no unpaid taxes or bills. So I ask how could this happen?
I had put my home in the name of my wife, in trust, all as defined in our marriage contract, which we both agreed to and signed before we were married. I retained the right to manage the trust account as I saw fit.
She has broken the trust which I placed in her name Denise Wesley, wife of Donald John Wesley.
My lawyers have failed in their duty to me, to properly defend my interests and the courts have made me homeless. They my lawyers are not even responding to my emails to them.
I am both physically and mentally fit. I am not a danger to anyone else or to myself. I can afford to live in my home.
So why am I homeless? The home has a market value of $350,000.00 and yet I receive no income from this asset which is mine, so I ask why this is so? Why am I not receiving a rental income?
Who is responsible for this financial abuse to me, an elder citizen of Canada?
I ask why’ as I am certain you will ask why?
............................................
I am not alone and the only citizen in this situation. There thousands of us in exactly in this same situation.
............................................
It could be said that we are in fact incarcerated by this situation. Who is the Judge who made this possible - ?