Tuesday, August 16

Change is happening quickly ?


I was perplexed by the Governal General's remarks.


I wrote in my blog on Monday, December 27, 2010 the following:


Today however the following article appeared, Wherein he comdenms the lawyers I am aiming at in my blog



Did the Governal General read my Blog? Every little bit moves us forward towards Justice.


"Canada’s lawyers and judges are losing sight of their commitments to justice and the public good, and the profession must reform itself and rebuild the trust of ordinary citizens, says Gov. Gen. David Johnston.
In a rare, forceful speech at the opening of the Canadian Bar Association’s annual meeting in Halifax on Sunday, Johnston issued a stinging assessment of the legal profession and pleaded with it to change."
“We need a new model for professionalism in law,” he said. “To borrow a saying from a sister profession: physician, heal thyself.”

Go to for the full article:


 
Read more: http://www.canada.com/news/Governor+General+urges+lawyers+rebuild+public+trust/5254079/story.html#ixzz1VEx6lTjU

Support our work; email me -  donwesley1933@live.com