Friday, August 30

Two Great Stories about Todays Problems.

Hi,
I really want to keep you as a good friend. 
I risk asking you;  would you please listen to these two stories, I found.
They seem to interpret todays facts with more reason!

Please tell me how you feel about them.
All the best,

Don Wesley

Open the following in another Widow or Tab.

The Year 1676
"The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_c22M_Z9jc

pilgrim - Its basic meaning was "traveler, homeless wanderer," from Latin peregrinum, "foreigner, stranger."


The second story; not old, about how letting small child-like behaviour grow into adult murder.
 
Open the following in another Widow or Tab.
 
The Year 2013
"My Brother The Serial Killer"


Contact me    donwesley1933@live.com


DonDonDonDonDonDoDonDonDonDonDonDonDonDonDonDonDonDonDonDon