1. TITLE: A victim Husband - One man with one wife with Multiple Identities
2. Monogamy - One man with one wife
3. Polygamy - One man with more than one wife
4. A victim Husband - One man with one wife with Multiple Identities
5. Multiple Identities - [a.k.a. Also Know As] - Dissociative Identity Disorders.
6. Attachment Disorders – Injuries to a child – from conception to about the age of six
7. (It should be noted that the decision to adopt an ethical principle as one's own is a purely personal one, and cannot be forced on someone. However, one cannot adopt a principle one does not know exists. Also, it is not very likely that someone will adopt a principle that is not congruent with his or her mental structure - and this mental structure is so powerfully influenced by early childhood experiences).
8. Overwhelming power - ABUSE OF POWER is the illegitimate use of power.
9. Bullies - Someone who uses power illegitimately
10. Therefore - A wife, who captures her husband’s Castle, is a wife who gets her way by bullying, in a different identity, wearing a mask and living in an unknown address. No summons possible.