Monday, July 28

When the dog's owner died, he was left behind - Watch what happens next

When the dog's owner died, he was left behind -  Watch what happens next
 
Don says....
"I didn't die.... but Nicky my dog was poisoned and died with my
hands around him. I couldn't save him. This happened in my car, late at night. Denise my wife had left me two months earlier.
We were married about 47 years. Why was everybody leaving me?
A few days later I was Homeless.
My God... where are you!
We were in my car when he passed away... eye to eye.
I cried... unable to stop.
When I did stop.... I stumbled into Tim Hortons... not really
caring where I went.
A young man approached me from my left side and put his arm
around my back and said we are so sorry for you... Here is twenty dollars you may need tomorrow.. I cried again, alone
when he left." This happen in 2009 when I lived in Montreal.
 
 


 
 
Nicky - my dog.
 

 
My Home