Friday, August 1

Something went wrong in my childhood days... I thought!


Why is Don so angry.... at two years of age?
 



He seems pliable enough and looked better at 16.
 
 
 
At 9 and in grade 5, he was bored at school
 
 

At 10, after the dog bit him..,
He read Science Magazines
And went to the Libraries  
 
 
 
 He was quiet at high school.
 

 She loved him also
 
 
 His Dad loved him... because Don said he did..
 
 He was very happy at retirement years

 
 


 
You will have to find out more
about his type of problem and
how he made it
into heaven on earth.

You may have noticed
I didn't mention my Mother.

She left me with neighbors
and went to work
for the richest people
in Canada.

I believe in marriages where,
Dad works and mom's
are home makers. 


www.google.com/+donwesley