Saturday, November 15

A Victim - are you or have you been, someones Victim?

Nov 13, 2014. A valuable update.
Hi again. I thought and asked a friend in Australia for  some good ideas how societies create victims. He suggested
"Stress, Portrait of a Killer" You can see it below at the bottom.  

Hi and welcome to this strange development. My name is Don and I'm 81 and a "real victim" and society just looks, stares and leaves.
I have stopped asking for help. I just keep on smiling with a glowing presence. I been in this state of living for almost 5 years now. I'm a bit fed up.
Life seems to be a violent game. This thought started growing in my third Eye, before Midnight November 11, 2014.
This story or essay, commenced during my sleeping hours and I started this first page at Noon just minutes ago. I awaked from quite a long comfortable sleep.

Why is this happening now? Believe or not, it can only be God coming to my rescue. I have a lot to report. No matter how strong I got in  society, situations evolved in my life, where I became someone's "victim."
If there is a victim, like me; there has to be criminal.
I'm thinking now about what should come next. This maybe my final opportunity to report to all of you. Or maybe God is saying he needs another man like "Job" I hope not.
Years ago my Military psychoanalysts told me, I would be killed by my wife. 

I'm to stop now! I have a headache beginning. I'll be back soon.

www.google.com/+donwesley
 

 "Stress, Portrait of a Killer"