Tuesday, November 18

And with that malice present, she had no rights to the courts.

Brought forward to now November 19, 2014.
I am trying to think of a very short answer.
Here it is: --
When  Denise wasn't home by midnight of December 24, 2008, two possibilities came to mind:
1.  She was in another very bad accident.
2.  She was Abusing me. Trying to hurt me badly. Her love had turned into a “bitter hatred,” of Don. 
3.  I never thought Divorce. When I got in touch with Pamela O’Reilly I said I was being abused. She said never mention that word again. But the truth is “Abuse” and nothing else.’
From that day forward it has been all abuse and nothing else.  The pre-marriage ‘Marriage Contract’ specified completely how she was to exit the relationship


See:  http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/2014/10/the-analysts-function.html
 
.................................................................................................................

From: vroth@comcast.net Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 9:38 PM
To: donwesley1933 
http://www.quebecdivorcelawyer.com/english/news.php?page=news.php