Wednesday, November 19

We talked for a few minutes at Tim Hortons.

 A Reason For Living..... ? 
 
 An Incident in Winchester -This evening, [28 June]
We talked for a few seconds, at Tim Hortons, because I asked.
The soul who talked to me, said they could loose their job if they talked to me.
It was not obeying the rules, they said.


Did Tim Hortons employ their hearts also?
I believe this person was a Christian.
My God, this was a spiritual soul with a big heart who I wanted to be my friend.
A Theology student also.
I was however...introduced to Tim Keller.
A Reason For Living - Tim Keller
http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/2014/07/a-reason-for-living-tim-keller.html
We can find good everywhere..
in Tim Hortons.

This evening, 29 June, Tim Hortons had closed at midnight. [A Saturday rule]

Only the Drive-in was Open! I went to buy a meal I needed and found they let motorcycle drivers inside, but not me, who drives an automobile.
 Just imagine, a car drive-in, but not a bike walk-in!  Imagine... parking the bike and walking to the talk-in spot.
However this was not what I found disturbing!

One more rule was explained to me.
I said, "
but rules were met to be broken, when the situation didn't fit the rule."

"Breaking the rule would result in loosing their job" was the reply. And not being able to pay their Mortgage payment due.
Did God make this a command
; I can't seem to remember; they seem to say, I'm too old at 81.

But I said "I've had all my meals here since 2008."
They had no verbal answer; Only the stunned emotional look.
What about the laws of God. I said
and our Commonwealth civilization.
What if I had needed the wash room; did they have another rule for that.
A social system drowns in it own rules.
 Not rules of producing food orders.
But codes of good conduct; that can be changed by minds of wisdom... if the situation requires.
.............................................................

Monday 30 June 20014.  2:04 am
The conversation continued for a minute or two tonight. One talked about the logic of letting the Bikers in. So I asked one question which required a one word answer "Yes or No"  The question wasn't answered.....  another question of their own was...  and not my original question.
It's like English has many levels of understanding, One level discovers truth! The lower levels give up their freedom to talk.


www.google.com/+donwesley