Tuesday, December 9

Kindness - A Motivational Short - My power word.

Hi and welcome to this Merry Christmas Blog.  My name is Don and Christmas in December, is music to my ears.

Kindness is what saved me from freezing to death in my PT Home; a simple auto home.
And two friendly strangers.
We met in Tim Hortons, in Ottawa and it was 17 below.
They were so serious and kind; they acted very quickly and found a
motel next to Hortons and one paid in advance for my room.
His name was Herb Foxwell. One month paid in advance

www.google.com/+donwesley

Published on Nov 20, 2014
Never underestimate the power of these two words - be kind. A very simple phrase with such incredible potential to change the world. The kids at Aspen Academy in Colorado decided to put that power to the test - and committed to 1 million acts of kindness this year. We challenge you to commit to just one act of kindness today - and then pass this video on to someone else and offer the same challenge. Let’s change hearts and minds together!