Saturday, December 20

Sciences and Theologies - What we can say today - December 2014.

The 4 pages you will see below, are from the little pocket magazine,
The Upper Room.
 

Hi and welcome into my Mind, where I live in both realities.
My name is Don Wesley. My father was very mechanical and my mother said "In that way you are like him; and in the way of the manger you are more like Him and are a Cradle Christian"
I like to imagine that I was there when Jesus was born in the manger; and the Dog was my role. The beauty of the spiritual world is in the images  we do create. They edify the truth we see.
I'm 81 now and know just a few of the theological studies of the many churches of God.
The Catholic Church is quite simple; it says don't read the Bible, it is too complicated. The non Catholic Protestants are more interesting, but they argue too much about Sin and Love.
The Catholics use the words Vices and Virtues.

In the Catholic Church, the Priest forgives your sins.
In the Protestant Churches, only Christ will decide if you are pure enough to enter the Gates of heaven. You will meet Jesus when you have passed on.
 
Do Catholics Sin more often?
 
 
 

 

Sciences and Theologies - What we can say today - December 2014.