Monday, January 12

Feeling - Peaceful or In need of Something. Think - Interesting?


I suddenly asked two people who were facing me  - "Have you ever hated some one?  The reply was equally sudden and together they both said "Yes"

[They hated their ex-husbands]
 
I asked because I hated a few people who lived with me over some Time.
They seemed normal at the beginning and then one day they seemed very strange and cold. Was I abnormal or was it normal to Hate.
 
How quickly can our hate turn in into Anger with the need to kill?
If we don't get needs supplied; our feeling escalate.
It you have an itch... you need to scratch it. It takes a lot of thought control to stop yourself from scratching.
We are told by our society whether to kill or not!

Which do we choose?
 
So, I ask, "can we control our feelings?
Can we predict who and what we each think is right or wrong?
We welcome in some Terrorists who live here hiding their true feelings.
Some don't realize these feeling are hiding.
Some are so intellectually smart and plan to kill to supply their need for money or love!
 I, Don,  have been passionately seeking suppliers of answers to these questions I have. This maybe Part 1 of (x) answers.
I have a need for answers... and can say I do control how I feel.
I will not kill anything but the occasional "fly"

 
I have more to share, but not tonight... I have a need to sleep.
Sleep is where are thoughts' are properly inventoried and ready to build evidence to prove something. These types of sleep are peaceful and will be longer than when we have unfilled needs. I'll continue to write in this one explanatory essay, here in my tiny Inn.
Until soon, I'll stay fully aware and caring about you all.   Rest in Peace - RIP !

 
www.google.com/+donwesley