Saturday, February 7

Comfort and the Opposite - Think about how much there is.

Some poor Soul's can't find a comfort zone.

I thought at times when I was very young that I could live alone in this world; very easily on an Island where I could be King of all the Dogs.
No one would take me way from that Comfort Zone I'd be in.
I would be free from the evil-one in this weird world.
We get trapped in the comfort zone we find ourselves happy in,
The Super rich with power... know this secret.
They keep us happy and stuck where they find us. Little cockroaches in our apartments in Ottawa... the Capital of Canada.

To see more of the "Thinker" Stories.. follow this link below.
  www.google.com/+donwesley/posts
 I lost my thinking wife,  Denise Wesley
Now, everyone that passes by me... I test to see if I can catch her/him thinking.

Dennis my Mentor.

 

Abstract

Only a few years ago the medical profession argued about this problem.


From an unknown author.
Moral distress in healthcare results from a professional's inability to provide compassionate care to patients because of individual, organizational, or societal barriers. Research suggests that moral distress is a growing concern among nurses, and may be a major reason why nurses leave one job for another or abandon the profession of nursing. Some professionals, however, have identified strategies that help them work through their moral distress toward an experience of moral comfort. These strategies may be individual, organizational, or societal. The focus of this paper is to identify examples of strategies professionals have used to alleviate distressful feelings and enhance moral comfort.