Sunday, February 1

The Devil - Venerable Fulton Sheen tells us what Satan does to make us feel successful.

I have watched His Sermon several times; it is so very powerful.
If you think you are successful.... then Satan has control over you.
You are a tourist in the success you feel you have.
I have a more precise understanding of how to control what I need to do; to keep me wanting to live. [I think of those like.... new veterans who have no longer a job. They are depressed because they have reason to give what others do need. What can they give to their tribe?]
At the very end of this TV sermon, He turns his back to US.... as if saying to us "Devils get behind Me"
How many times has Satan got control over you?
I confess He got into me [Don Wesley] far too many times.
I was and I am now... very quick to say "Satan.. get behind me."
You can say it and mean it too.
To see more of the "Thinker" Stories.. follow this link below.
[]   www.google.com/+donwesley   []