Sunday, March 1

For Peter Mark and his Dad Peter Canepari - RIP

In my memory and in the collective mind for eternity
www.google.com/+donwesley      March 1, 2015.


Hi again. It is the 8th and my thoughts are with Peter Canepari and the night before he died. He called me on the telephone and I told him, I loved him. He said he knew that. He talked about being together at the Montreal vs. Boston Hockey championship game and how much fun that was. He then said "I'm saving a seat in Heaven, for you Don"  This did happen and is the true story.
Peter died that night and he was well prepared and happy.
I know Peter Mark is like his Dad, Peter.
This is time to be happy; they were happy to leave this crappy world.
So my feelings were never "mourning." I do work for God and get better day by day so as to enjoy life, and not just be happy on one birthday.


http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/2014/11/most-every-one-will-admit-that-they-are.html

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hi, all. It is the 7th today and my thoughts are "still" and focused on how a family grows and sees more joy. Some see more joy when seeing a love-one ... leave us for a better life. Peter Mark is free now. I love him.
Uncle Don.


www.google.com/+donwesley
"I love you guys....
Watch over us and see good things happening"
















Natalie Merchant Live in Concert

Spiritual Happenings here on Earth.