Monday, March 30

Genes, Atoms or Something Else? Praveen Sethupathy and Roald Hoffmann at Cornell

3/30/15                      www.google.com/+donwesley


Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Don Wesley and I'm 81.
I have been consciously praying to God since I was 2, in 1935.
me and Dad at 2


me at 81
I prayed while in my steel cot, framed with prison bars and lying on my back. I'm not sure who taught me to pray the two prayers. No one was there when I prayed. To this day I pray the same way; not a soul with me. My body is aligned like a magnet with the poles of the earth, north for my head and my butt south; I seem held in that position and not needing any support. I aware of being weightless and I feel content.  My breathing is deep and easy, and I sense my body and mind has rid itself of the clutter of old thoughts. Now I'm ready to get up and write, with flowing words.
This has been an example you are now seeing. - www.google.com/+donwesley
........................................................................................................
The following video was Published on Dec 4, 2014
Genes, Atoms or Something Else? Praveen Sethupathy and Roald Hoffmann at  Cornell by The Veritas Forum
Over the past two decades, The Veritas Forum has been hosting vibrant discussions on life's hardest questions and engaging the world's leading colleges and universities with Christian perspectives and the relevance of Jesus.
Learn more at http://www.veritas.org, with upcoming events and over 600 pieces of media on topics including science, philosophy, music, business, medicine, and more!
Full library available AD FREE at http://www.veritas.org/talks.