Wednesday, April 15

Hi and welcome... into my little Blog, where I work using my Head. The one belonging to God.

Hi and welcome... into my little Blog, where I work using my Head. The one belonging to God.
So this Blog also belongs to God. He allows me to write what I need to !


April 15, 2015.
Where did you think your "Body" came from - Ford, GM or Chrysler ?
When I was 40 and my "Body" was 10; there were  horses on the roads with men who picked up the horse shit, as their job. This was 1933/43. Some used their "Body"to carry their heads to work. My "Body" will be 82 in two more days. My car was built in 2008. We both are in good condition. Women stayed at home and waited for the milkman, postman or the iceman and maybe more.
Remember, their
"Body" also belongs to God.









Today, the roads are filled with cars while women, work together with men in tall buildings down town. Life is much more complicated these days for our "Body".