Thursday, April 2

Rediscovering God (Rupert Sheldrake)


 

Re-visited July 14, 2015 


Me and my Dad when I was 2,
Continuing my understanding of God which started at 3 years of age.


I have spent more time with God
than the time I spent studying Math and Science.
www.google.com/+donwesley

Published on Aug 25, 2014
Many people used to think that belief in God would disappear with the advance of science and reason. But that hasn't happened, and some prominent atheists are now trying to reinvent religion.
What is going on? Is the universe ultimately conscious or unconscious? And if consciousness pervades all nature, how does it work?
Maverick biologist Rupert Sheldrake sheds light on this topic and teaches Science and Spiritual Practice at Hollyhock Lifelong Learning Centre, Cortes Island, BC, Canada.