Monday, April 13

Stopping some.... who keep insisting on Tickling you ?

Stopping some....  who keep insisting on Tickling you ?


Me at two.



What is Abuse ? 

It was in a little group and we were all talking, except two who were wondering.  They want something from me other than my talk.
I would say they were planning to win something in an acceptable way.  Women would call it rape, if men used this method.
I was just back from basic military training and in great physical shape.
It was 1951 and I was still under 21.
I now was military officer and a Gentleman.


Two strong women wanted remove my pants to see what was under there.
They tried to unbuckle my belt: that was easy to defend. So they started to tickle me.... : the only escape was to run away. But I came to stay and was getting angry with them. They still kept up tickling me and trying to get my belt off.
This was a sort of fight and not a fair fight. I felt like really punching them out cold; they were just being damn silly and stupid; so that wasn't an option I could choose. However I did insist on staying to talk.






What did I do ? What was their response and their reasons ?  Just to experiment !


To see more of the "Thinker" Stories.. follow this link below. www.google.com/+donwesley



This is a True Story,
about
Sinful behaviour.

I'll keep on trying to remember an old story that gets into heads today.