Tuesday, May 5

My Lyme Story & Why it Matters - Lyme Disease - Chronic Illness




Published on Oct 8, 2014
For the first time ever I'm sharing my story about Lyme disease in video format with raw footage of what life was like for me for many years.

**0-14 minutes is where I describe the symptoms. 14 minutes and on is video clips of Lyme at its worst and where I share my message about how my story relates to being prepared.**
Whether in current times or for situations of crisis' to come - I feel so grateful to have learned about remedies and tools are most helpful and most effective for hard-to-treat illnesses such as Lyme disease so that I can do all that I can to share those valuable "treasures" with others.
 


To see more Thinkers' Stories.. follow this link below.

www.google.com/+donwesley