Saturday, June 6

All of My Grandchildren. Where will they land up when life runs out of spiritual gas ?


Where will they land up when life runs out of spiritual gas ?



Zoe is the who danced when she was a child.
This really caught my attention.
Some said she was my favorite; not true,
but very special she was and still is.

 
 


Precious Zayne and Zoe, I love them...
You can see their confusion and sadness;
seeing their parents fight and shout out their anger on each other.
Shame on their parents for abusing these two beautilful children.

I predicted their parents would separate.
My son the psychiatrist Dr. Steven  couldn't hold it together.
They refused to believe in God and even Me.
 
 




Stefani Wesley
So tiny and most powerfully fast at walking.
She always wanted to walk fast when she was with us.
None however, seem to care about GranDad.... NOW
What demeaning lies have been spread.
And where did all my wealth disappear to ?
Stefani is studying Law at Queens University. Ontario.



This is Zayne who tamed "Nicky" our abused Dog who
would kill those animals he caught.
Zayne is God's gift to us.
She thought before she spoke, in way the others didn't.
I miss her most of all. I never found her to lie!
She was almost like her grandmother Denise Wesley; who left me after 47 years of being married. The marriage process has been called "embezzlement" by the "Service Canada investigator" and my sons helped my wife. [Money involved]
When with me; he was very reasonable
and very quick to learn.
His two brained head will make him very successful.
I believe he should have stayed with me
and had a fast start to becoming the brilliant citizen he will finish as.
He has to stay of prison!
Maybe he is following his father who fast and super smart;
but took his time to get to the complete
adult stage finishing line:
who serves his patients now. Always late!
Who knows where God delivers us when life is over?
Heaven or Hell: this is my worry for them all.
I made it clear to all my sons
"the right way to heaven."
Sin is the road to hell and life is really grim, forever.
They were spoiled by their mother [The Truth is out in the open now]
Zoe.... I wonder if she still has the special need to dance
and become a millionaire.
 I believe she can do what she has the potential to do.

Three sons and my Grandchildren.
I love them all.


Sebastian, my special little and loveable
 Devil like his father Dr. Steven
He has the genes to be great and greatest of all
 
This is Christopher, who I adopted,
so he could stay with biological father: Me.
I also married his mother, who turned out to be a bigamist.
I had the marriage annulled.
The Judge took less than an hour to issue his favorable
Judgment [subject to investigation; 
another month and all was over]
  I still love Dorothy, who is in heaven now.