Friday, June 12

He still is found by those who seek Him.


Me, Don, their Grandpa, believes God is here now; and within each of us.
I gave Steven, these very same words when he was still in his cage and waiting for me to come home.
He was the son I wanted and I did what had to be done, on Christmas eve,
1963. Born September 24, 1964. Denise found him a strange looking baby.
I adored him, from the moment I first saw him.
He was very smart and escaped every cage we bought just for him. This is the only truth there is.

Nine months he kicked to get out of his mothers tummy. He signaled me that he was very strong minded and could kick when he felt the need to.
Dad. I felt his signals and waited for a healthy birth; he popped out and waited for me to hold him in my arms.
I didn't have strength to hold the family together.
They made me an orphan; I never forget the pain.
He is a Psychiatrist now; I hope this helps him explain the value of the Christian Family.
Children without marriage is a "sin".
This wasn't something I would have happen to Steven. It was a sinless birth; a gift from God.
I was born a bastard; an accident.
Then there are Bastards; who are self-made.

So fathers; teach your daughters to marry the right man. Don't have baby bastard boys running around the town and spoiling the lifestyle.
Make them an orphan and sell them for money.





.........................................   GOD 


www.google.com/+donwesley

Making what is good, even better for humanity. The INN of JUSTICE is a collection of my own personal reflections-essays, and conversations about life; which, hopefully contributes to the knowledge of good successful Families. I need to know why my family broke apart. What holds families together?