Sunday, July 12

DEADLY WOMEN - Mom's Money or Dad's $

My Boys behaved in similar manner, to get my savings and wealth pulled out of me. They left me only the clothes I wore that July morning. 2009. I couldn't believe heavy feelings
I told Michael, he was stealing from me; he turned and walked away; having said "You are OK today and you will OK tomorrow." I said "I am not OK today."
Michael is my son [I see too much evil in him]
In this case it was Dad's money.

www.google.com/+donwesley


Everyday I collect ideas that interest me; for my many moods and other reasons.  Then on unexpected days I put a few...  together and a new story appears with this "different-context" that draws in other good minds. Everything grows organically.


Published on Jun 29, 2015
Doris Ann Carlson is an Arizona woman living for her mother-in-law, Lynne Carlson, who suffers from multiple sclerosis. While Doris is supposed to be caring for Lynne, she and her husband David instead use Lynne for her money. When the money runs out, Doris hires two young men to stab her mother-in-law to death, but Lynne doesn't succumb to her injuries for six months. Doris is sentenced to death for plotting the murder, but it is reduced to life.

Amber Bray is an intelligent and ambitious high school senior who falls for an older, high school dropout named Jeff Ayers. The unlikely couple begins planning out their future together, and it doesn't involve Amber's mother, Dixie, or younger sister, Amy. Amber persuades her boyfriend Jeff to stab Dixie to death. The pair also plotted to kill Amy, but a neighbor's 911 call saves her life. Amber and Jeff are serving life in prison. Tashia Stuart is the niece and adopted daughter of Judy Hebert. As a teenager, Tashia frequently ran away from home, but as an adult, she returned to her mother during financial hardships. However, Judy realizes that Tashia is stealing her money, so Tashia plans to kill her mother. After one attempt to kill her mother fails, Tashia resorts to shooting her mother to death and concocts are far-fetched self-defense claim. She is convicted of murder and sentenced to 45 years in prison.

 

 


It far from over yet: only an old fashioned tool of shame will get us Justice,   Don Wesley1933.