Wednesday, September 9

The Dead; do return and share Our one Body

www.google.com/+donwesley
http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/
donwwesley1933@live.com


The Dead, do seem to return and share Our one Body.



I Don Wesley, now believe this mysterious fact.
Last night, I spent the evening at my Masonic Lodge 439 ~ Alexandria Ontario. I was more impressed by the Initiation Degree than ever before. The lesson did not reveal this to me. No one in the Lodge except me was on this level of thought. [there could be more than me]
I did feel they should be on this level.
Many more men would ask to be a member of a Masons Lodge!





 


When I was 19, the gift of the "Out of Body Experience" was the place I was flying in. Along Saint Catherine Street in Montreal at midnight with all the Neon light.


Happy people, with Churches every few corners.


Today I believe God was revealing to me how beautiful life can be, if no dead-demons are sharing our minds.



Back then, I did feel like I was a teacher like Jesus.   

When the dead do return and intrude and share our one body we feel so heavy and tired. Too heavy to fly.


At 19 I had just become a military Officer, I felt I had the power to fly. It was a very happy experience. An experience all Masons should feel and want to share.



I also believe that if we are ignorant of this mysterious fact: then many dead can over-take us.


The dead return into us, to get the justice they never received while alive. They do leave when we promise to live in a Masonic manner and doing Gods work. Gods work comes first.



Do your masonic work first; then attend to your family.
You may also be aware of the Mormon Church.