Thursday, November 19

A week in Review by TV Ontario ~ Killer Sniper, Moral Wounds and Carding by Police.

I was in Court today at the request of a Court Officer, who was especially compassionate, saying that "a PTSD [Injury] maybe enough to prevent from driving." They had to be very sure I was Ok.   November 18, 2015, was the day the Court decided I was to appear.  The accident happened 10 months ago and I did not cause.it
Everyone I talked to around town said the summons will be thrown out!
Well I have been detained all these months and will have re-appear January 25, 2016. The Prosecutor went over the facts with me and I didn't agree.
Critical facts were wrong.  I said the police Officer made a false accident report. [Ouch!]  
 Two Police Officers were present and listening very carefully and wearing their hip guns. [Power]


What I didn't know until two days ago, was what TV Ontario on YouTube had to say about PTSD. [Victim]


The following are few relevant talks for us all too review in detail.
They represent how I think and feel.


We have known ISIS terrorists in Canada, and they drive?

Can Court take away my Right  to drive?

For more info, search my blog ~ http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/
 Go back to February 2015, 16, and later


www.google.com/+donwesley

and or

http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/



ONLY A REVIEW OF EACH TALK 







THE FULL TALK

J




THE FULL TALK

























Help us please.















[Victims]