Friday, November 13

"You raise me up" - Celine Tam - China Kid's Talents


To see more of the "Thinker" Stories.. follow this link below. 

It is now Friday 13, November 2015. 
  www.google.com/+donwesley  
I'm here... because I believe these children are gifts from God. It brings us instant happiness!


Why am my here ?  
To make what is good, even better for humanity. The INN of JUSTICE is a collection of personal reflections, essays, and conversations about life; which contributes to the knowledge of God's Good Families.
 
Everyday, if I'm feeling a little down, I go and find... a child who sings with her heart and uses His power of Kindness.

Dennis my young Mentor; found such child and immediately sent me her voice to hear... with the power of His Love. Here it is for you now. All the way from China!