Monday, December 21

Denise and Don Wesley have heard the Higher Call from God

"""  www.google.com/+donwesley  """

Hello and welcome. Today is October 31, 2014.
This post you see below, is the one most watched, since I opened my Google Blog.As of 10 minutes ago that is 361 times. My goal is to get to know God and what he can do. Since I was 3, I knew he was there
to care for us.

A Marriage made in Heaven
For our children - What happen to Mom ?

 
This picture was carefully taken by Son Ling Soh
 
 

 



Compare this picture of Denise, to the one above...

"I just loved singing and dancing with my Sweetheart Denise
Because I just love her"
Don, April 21, 2013
 
Instructions for the MUSIC below.
To keep this picture, while listening
open the music in another TAB
right click, then open

1)  
Lollipops and Roses  -  Love Song

2)   The Untangling Dance  - Love Dnace
 
3)   Never Ever Say Goodbye  -  Love Song

4)   Sweet Memories  -  Love Song
 
5)   Together Again ?  -  Love Song

6)   Dance me to the end of Love   -Love Song
 
7)   About - The Evil need is temptation ?

8)  
About Marriage

9)   donwesley1933@live.com
 
10)  Waiting For You  -  Love Song


12)    K.D. Lang sings Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah




This picture of Denise, appeared on Facebook for a few hours, in 2014.
What is going on here, complicating this story of Don and Denise?
Another personality?
Where is Denise Prevost?


........................................