Saturday, December 26

Mental Illness in the Family





How should the Family Help: those who are mentally ill ?



A)  My three sons [one is a psychiatrist] are either Psychotic or Psychopaths.
B)  My ex-wife is schizophrenic and has Multiple Personalities.  
C)  One has several children of his own. [The  Psychiatrist has the children]
D)  I was somewhat Overwhelmed for a while.


My name is Don Wesley; welcome to my Inn of stories about Dysfunctional Families.


E)  I'm the only one left to help myself.
F)  On Christmas Eve ~ 2008, my wonderful wife Denise, left our Home. We had been married since 1964.
G)  By July 31 of 2009; they my children  [and my wife] had me evicted from my own Home that I bought and paid for in 1969.


Please watch to following talk about Mental Illness in the Family



www.google.com/+donwesley





G)  Now I just want Justice; wisely Balanced .