Thursday, December 3

Why did they sell My Family Home without my approval ?


It has been, 2535 days or 6 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, since Denise left me on Hazel Drive, Dollard Des Ormeaux, Quebec. 

www.google.com/+donwesley

and or

http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/














This a preface to a very interesting story.




According to my knowledge they could not sell without my signature: Notaries could not do it, realtors could not do it,  and the court would not do it; However they all did.

Fraud, theft and embezzlement ! 



Service Canada had two [they said] investigators look into the matter. During the month of April 2014, one the investigators talked to me and said it was a case of Embezzlement, and before the Crown Attorney.   The Investigator was an ex-RCMP Officer who also investigated several murders during his life time.

They [My wife and her two sons] had their own Property and didn't  need the place  I used to earn my earn and save my income. I bought and paid for this House and Land in 1969. My work was creating Intellectual-Know-How which I sold and made a very good income.  The following photos of  a few of my records and are evidence of my work. I Also wrote several technical books. I designed and invented several things of great importance.








Compulsively Obsessed
No Empathy!













IBM Executive Education


































Don at the Signal Corps - Kingston Ontario
 Tim Hortons Lighting Louvers by Don


 Lighting Louvers Manufactured by Don Wesley


Sir George Williams College - Concordia University Montreal
Don at far right 1953