Tuesday, February 16

A correlation between silent smile types and those who believe in an Intelligent Mind:


A correlation between the intense silent smile types and those who believe in an Intelligent Mind seems to exist?  Science will get to know God, who communicates with His DNA Silver Cords

There seems to be a correlation between the intense silent smile types and those who believe in an Intelligent Mind: who is Our Creator? 
To me it's worth investigating.



My half Brother 'Vincent A. Saull' was the Professor of Geophysics at McGill University in Montréal. He graduated from MIT when he was 24 with his PhD.
He died just a few years ago.

I just studied Physics and Mathematics and Military Science. When I was 19: Queen Elizabeth Promoted me to be an Officer of the Crown. That made me a Defender of our Faith in God:  Our Faith is a Gift from God.
We also need great Women to defend our way of perceiving the world.

 








































A Defender Woman Next.....