Wednesday, February 10

People Enriched by God - DITAT DEUS - Denise Wesley and Jodi Arias.

Revisited by Don
February 10,2016
 


By Don Wesley, March 27, 2013.

The first night we met, Denise and I danced together.
She was 21 and I was 28.
It was weeks before I kissed her.

We married a year later, on April 11
To me, she was enriched by God. DITAT DEUS !
I knew she was my angel to become Denise Wesley.
I called her Sweetheart thereafter.
Years later, the Catholic Church made her A Eucharistic Minister.
My military Psychoanalyst said she would kill me.
No other woman will replace my soul mate Denise.
On April 17, I will be 80. I still like her and love her.
Steven and Michael were our two God given miracles.
In 2012, The Minister at the Wesleyan Church prayed for a miracle;
“That we rejoin as one after a separation of five years.”

To me, Jodi Arias was and is a child enriched by God.

Both these angelic women were abused as children by a family member.
Their injuries from Abuse made each of them, a Child-of-Rage.
Bless Them.