Sunday, February 28

Understanding Antisocial Personality Disorder - God please give me and my family more help to overcome this evil force.


www.google.com/+donwesley
 
I found this lesson and deliberately use it.....
I really believe it took personalities like this type
to abuse me and steal my Home Property.
My two sons have multiplied Satan's power together with my ex-wife.
Three... multiplies the evil power.
Too much power for me to overcome,


God... please give me and my family more help to overcome this evil force. " Do not be overcome by evil, But overcome evil with good."
Romans 12:21


God, this fight for justice is hurting me too much..... I need your help.

 
 


Published on Oct 7, 2013
Christine Hammond is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor
with The LifeWorks Group in Winter Park, Florida.




 
 
"I found this Lesson and deliberately use it.....
I really believe it took personalities like this type to abuse me and steal my Home Property. Destroying the whole dysfunctional family.
My two sons have multiplied Satan's power together with my ex-wife.
Three... multiplies the evil power, and seems to divide their sense of Sin? Too much power for me to overcome, alone. ...God... please give me and my family more help to overcome this evil force.
Forgive and heal us victims of Satan
" Do not be overcome by evil, But overcome evil with good."  - Romans 12:21
God, this fight for justice is hurting me much too much..... I need your help.
Please restore my Family and other destroyed Families all over the world and in every religion or none. For me it has been 6 years, 5 months, 2 weeks = 2356 days, of State approved Torture.
Now the same State is asking me to prove I'm able to drive.  How much abuse can one old man absorb. I live in Chesterville, Ontario, Canada. I'm 82 years young. Help us.
I have been driving since I was 13, in Montreal."