Monday, March 7

Carbon Dating Flaws








www.google.com/+donwesley
and  or
www.innjustice.blogspot.ca






I, meaning Don Wesley

Don Wesley
picked out of my Library [a few minutes ago] a 1990 published Book by Scientific American Magazine Titled; "Life at the Edge" which has several, sub-stories. One said, "For some three billion years the only living things were primitive microorganisms. I'm about to be 83 in April of this year [2016] and I learned enough in the past five years to know that three billion years
we have never measured. However this is what we have taught and many still believe it. I immediately searched for videos, held in the YouTube Library and found several, that say Carbon Dating is nonsense.  


Atheists won't like to hear this.   


Published on Feb 2, 2012
Dr. Hovind explains the flaws associated with Carbon Dating.