Friday, March 25

Oxygen Kills Cancer Cells ~ Come Walk With Me ~ Ran Down A Mountain Face ~~~Nancy




Oxygen Kills Cancer Cells ~ Come Walk With Me ~ Ran Down A Mountain Face ~~~Nancy 











Published on Mar 25, 2016
Oxygen kills cancer cells ~ I got this 'huge kid in me' --- this sod is a challenge to walk and an my breathing sounds labored. There are buds on the trees~ Strength is what makes a person feel young. When I stopped walking is when I began to feel old. Going up and down two sets of steps in my house - I feel like an old person going up the stairs today. Staying off medicines is another way that helps a person stay youthful ~ I'm not saying that you should stop taking your medicines. I'm taking my 'medicines' in the morning - which is Flax Seed Oil (Pumpkin Seed Oil if I were a man); and I use my Olive Oil on my three medium boiled eggs in the morning. I take my Spirulina today - which is fantastic! These things help me keep my blood work numbers in their right places!

The music for this video is Eden by ALBIS and Cielo by Huma-Huma and Foaters by Jimmy Fontanez / Media Rights. ~~~Nancy P.S. I hope that you are joining me for a walk~
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO ALL 4 OF MY CHANNELS
Thank you!
~~~Nancy