Sunday, April 3

Few, think about how they Live, they seem to just live





Children Think at a very young age.
They want a better life for all...
I  was one of those kids in 1934.
At 22, I started my own Family
and I was amazed by my 3 boys.



My Dad



My Mother worked for the Extremely Super Rich and at times when they were away, I saw how they lived - It annoyed me. They had much more than everything I knew existed.


My Mother in Black - The Chief of Staff


 I began to think as many poor kids do; I had my own unique perfect skills and my Dad was amazed to see I had them. Mechanical Skills!
 



Few, think about how they Live, as compared how others live.
Unfortunately, for them and the rest of us this is where conflicts arise. We are all different.

I was 15, when I decided a permanent Home with permanent Job was much better than the way my Mother lived – Father left.


What caught my eyes was an advertisement to join the Army.
So at 17, I joined and by 19, I was commissioned Officer in the Queens Military Forces. I had a permanent Job, food, clothing, health services, a bed and a guaranteed pay... in cash.  We also had our own Court of Justice.






I loved little Jesus, but I was thinking about little me.

So Those who live happily can be seen to live in groups that have a loving structure. One great example of such a structure can be seen here – The military is One and a Second can be seen here.

A)  The military Life


D)  The Nuns Life

E)  Please accept all as Lessons: If not please Enjoy.