Tuesday, April 19

Love or the Enemy ~ The Electric Universe

 I returned Him to the water he lives best in ~ home


 

 
 
 

Death ~ A new beginning ~ Or returning Home ~ Decide before dying

Philosophers have said we must decide before passing away for a short trip and repeating the same life over again. Socrates for example!
If you have had a near death experience; you may want to go back to where you came from: Home. [NDE]
Live your life believing in Christ and never come back as a human to here on earth; you may return as an appointed Angel; like my ex-wife Denise.
She did meet Lucifer and became a fallen angel. 


At 19, I had an out of body trip and I loved it; a thrilling time. I returned too quickly, because I thought I might not know how to return to my body here on earth. I felt no fear while flying above Montreal with all the neon-signs advertising all the dancing clubs, movie theatres and sex clubs all night long.
 We could see the big splendid churches in the daylight; where we could get forgiveness.


At night, Montreal was sin city. I didn't join the sinful; but I watched them and controlled my behavior most of the time. Flying above it all was a feeling I can never forget; heavenly flying.
God had given me the physics of light; the florescent wave light, that carries us to heaven for a peek and back here on Earth. [NDE] I made the decision to die the happy way. I have no fear of death, except the fear of not living with God and Baby Jesus; and all humanity.

I was only 19 at that time and had yet to know what hell felt like.
Now I can reveal to you the feelings of both worlds.

The worst sickness is evil; it chokes what wants to live:  evil ~ live.
Decide before you die and choose whether to get back home with Our Creator and his family mansions.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
















 
 
 

 Billy Graham knows the antidote for the evil-mental sickness. See Below for Billy



 
 
I am 82 now and really questioning the idea of death.
Thank our creator for those who have experienced [NDE] near death experiences; which I have includes here and below....
 

NDE 



 
 

Billy



 EVIL ~ LIVE



 

WITCHCRAFTING



 

 PSYCHIATRISTS AND ALCOHOLIC MENTAL ILLNESS

 


 

 A gifted Soul



 
 
 
 
 
 

www.google.com/+donwesley


Everyday I collect ideas that interest me; for my many moods and other reasons.  Then on unexpected days I put a few...  together and a new story appears with this "different-context" that draws in other good minds. Everything grows organically.