Saturday, April 9

Where do our new thoughts come from ~ visitors ?






New thoughts and thinking.

Whose thoughts are best,

 Or just seemingly partly useless.
New thoughts are difficult to find.












Thoughts - April 9, 2016
God lives in me
Should I ask Him?


After a pleasant 8 hour sleep, this thought visited my thinking mind.
Thoughts are like visitors.



"Don Wesley - A hopeful disciple of Jesus of Nazareth."




Minutes ago I visited Google, with that same question and without finishing typing the question fully in, their machine delivered "Suicidal thinking".


I prefer to hear from a Human being.


God lives in Me and is my closest friend.
83 years of living with Him and I know He loves Me. He is our superior thinker.. I choose to believe He is.
80 years of meditating are supporting the thoughts I share with you at this moment.
Maybe new visiting thoughts will change me?





One more thought I share with you, is that most all that I learned.... was to think using a habit of scientific method.

I shared my thoughts with God all the time starting just about 10 years ago.



Do you check with God, before you let your thoughts visit other beings?  


I just looked at my Blog 'stats' and saw that someone had already visited during last night.... with the following video of thoughts and we both had the same thoughts.
S/he could be from Germany, Spain or even Australia, etc.






Now that you have watched this video recording
What thoughts are visiting you

and..... at the very beginning
who reconceived that old thought ?