Saturday, May 14

Documentary on AntiSocial Personality Disorder ~ Meet The Psychopaths





Part 1 of 5 

Documentary on AntiSocial Personality Disorder ~ Meet The Psychopaths



Published on Dec 9, 2015

Category - Education ~ License ~ Standard YouTube License


This is a British television docu-series called "Meet The Psychopaths" which details various aspects of Anti-Social Personality Disorder, which is a Cluster B Personality Disorder. I am posting it as a means to help educate others about psychopaths and personality disorders.


People who have ASPD are commonly referred to as Psychopaths or Sociopaths, with the central characteristic a lack of empathy for others, being unable to truly connect to others, having strong narcissistic traits (the majority of people with ASPD tend to have or have significant traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder).


This episode focuses on psychopaths that turn into killers.


I found the documentary to be interesting, and wanted to share it with others -- but because it was only aired in the UK, and wasn't aired in the US, I had a friend who lives in the UK record it and send to me and I wanted to share it for others that would not be able to watch it in the US.


This is part 1 of 5, I had to split it up into 10 minute sections because of the limitations of my software.
I will hopefully post the upcoming episodes during the next few weeks.






www.google.com/+donwesley