Thursday, May 26

No one is coming to save me.

................................................................................

February 11, 2011.
"No one is coming to save us;" they said, abord a life raft in the ocean.
My thoughts went back when I awaited on U.S.-Route 7
 badly injured, during the middle of the night on
January 5, 1952. I was a young military officer at 19 years of age
very strong, but my injuries were
life threatening.
It was a long wait for me and my brother Douglas Brown.
I had been hit by a drunk driver and was thrown through the air over our car
 for about fifty feet.
Cars drove by without stopping and I began to wonder whether
 any would stop to help. I was in very bad
condition and going into shock.
My thoughts now jump forward with exact same sentence,
 "no one is coming to save me."
My rights have not been  available to me
................................................................................