Monday, May 23

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - ?








Associate Professor Rocco Crino -
About Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 





Published on Mar 16, 2015
Associate Professor at Charles Sturt University [Australia] is a practicing Clinical Psychologist with a lifetime's experience in the treatment of Anxiety Disorders.
.
.
.
.

Just past mid-night, while driving, I was listening to 'CBC Radio One'
and learned something new about OCD.
I had this frightening anxiety problem even when I was in my fifties.
It didn't prevent me from earning a little fortune.
Don in the Cruiser - 4 Liters  of gas per mile


In this brief video he explains what Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is, answering questions such as how common it is and how it can be effectively treated with:

Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.


.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.














.
.
.
.