Friday, May 6

Successful Words to get our full Attention





www.google.com/+donwesley


I love Kati !

.

One of her successful words
to get our attention is Ass-Hole





















Published on Oct 15, 2015



One of Her prospective clients wrote...
Dear Kati, For most of my life, I have been walking on eggshells for everyone;
this includes bottling up and ignoring my emotions, feelings, and thoughts about everything.



Instead of understanding and accepting how I truly feel, and expressing myself appropriately, I keep my nose inside of a book. I never socialize and I rarely talk to anyone other than my therapist, mostly because I believe I have nothing to contribute. Are there any techniques or advice you can give me to help me understand who I am a little bit more? I’m told the answers are inside me, but I’m having trouble accessing that information.
Perhaps my pesky brain considers that my feelings classified? I love your videos. They helped me finally look into therapy. Keep up the excellent work!
bjz






ffsz