Monday, June 20

A Letter I wrote back in 2010 ~ It is a lesson valuable now in 2016.



A Letter I wrote back in 2010 ~ It is a lesson valuable now in 2016.
I felt like Little King David fighting the Giant
Goliath






Dr.  JaiDev, was a senior in the Sikh Temple in Ottawa; which I was partly living in.He found and needed me to help him.
Then, I needed Him.
















18/03/2010 4:16 PM

TO:  JaiDev

FROM:  Don

 

Thank you for the attached document 'Becoming Present.'

 

I am very experienced in staying in the present; I have been in the present since I was a child. However the dynamic processes unfolding, like court processes, are  a fight, and one needs to constantly take measurements of the three elements of the power balance in order to make adjustments during the fight for survival.

These times in action; are very difficult and at times one does bleed. In that regard I need help and a warrior’s shelter. I am facing several fronts simultaneously and where I get the energy is being in the light of the universe.

I am not in exclusive control of when and I where I sleep next, nor in control of how my access to cash flows is to be inventoried. It is a very complex situation for me given that I am facing overwhelming adversaries who have extraordinary powers' in comparison to mine.

 

Your input to this reality which unfolds before me; [unfolding changes] almost as fast as the winds change: I welcome.

I need someone in my corner of the 'fighting platform.' I am in the present and need the stillness to intuit my way to a higher level.

I am not always smiling with awareness for the other beings in my presence. I would have liked to have learned more about your son Dev, while he sat with us at the meal he had prepared for us, but at the same time I needed to hear your feedback for My Dear Diary document.

 

As an example I think about a hockey player who is in the 'Zone of playing' who suddenly finds himself, facing an attacking bystander to the game; his behaviour towards this new attacker may momentarily be seen as irrational/inappropriate to an innocent bystander. The bystander may make ad homonym remarks which are of course remarks of the dark or ignorance.

 

I need you in my corner of the fighting platform ring.

 

Until soon with warm love

Don Wesley 1933