Sunday, June 12

My Soul-Mate Denise Wesley - She is My Queen


www.google.com/+donwesley





We both are gifts to each other.
She has had to Overcome what is Called
Living  Hell.
I'm Proud of her Achievements,



Denise - 2014




















Our Dog Nicky -RIP


Our very first Trip with a Teenaged Helper.
I was the new Captain of a Powerful Home Cruiser.

The whole family on our boat  Home








Our first trip alone on the Jaccam Home




Master of the Whole Family




Our Family Home - 1969 - 2009



The whole Family - Michael was in Her Belly.




She thought I was about to Pass-on




I didn't know Her then

Her Mom and Dad; we all loved each other.

Our Grand Daughter.





Here I was packing to leave our Home.
I should say evicted.





The kitchen a few days later

































More will come in a few weeks:
Know that I love Her:
more than ever.
Don her lover!