Saturday, December 17

The RCMP in the Montreal Court House told me ...(2010)

[Re-posted June 12, 2016 by Don]

21/01/2010 12:06 PM


Just 2 months ago I met with a special police constable (trained to deal with such cases) of the Ottawa police force who concluded that I am not a threat to myself or to anyone else. He found me to be very astute.
He told me of another Ottawa police officer who has been ordered by a court to pay his wife a monthly sum of $2000.00. He cannot afford to do this, but he will be arrested if he does not do so. The problem he stated, comes from the two lawyers who want to sell his home.
I am not alone with this problem. The RCMP in the Montreal Court House told me that families are devastated daily by the court system.
One of my lawyers told me he could not attack his own court; but he knows I received a negative judgement from one judge that was nothing less than cruel.
Also you have to know that the first two judgements gave me exclusive occupancy of 6 Hazel Drive.
Denise ignored these judgments and with her lawyer was able to generate an eviction order (not a Judgement) that made me homeless. It was based on lies. It said she was the owner of 6 Hazel and that I was simply a tenant.
I am not living in the past, but very much in the present. My story, for the final trial Judge, is what will determine the end result. Getting there will cost us much of our wealth. I will send you a March copy of the Financial Post Newspaper, which supports my story: It is crazy for a couple to divorce at our age.