Monday, July 11

An Endless Life of ‘Aloneness and Sadness’ - by Don Wesley [1933]



www.google.com/+donwesley -


Life has become an Endless Rope of  'Aloneness and Sadness’


Monday, July-11-16






A Rope has a Beginning and an End: Like all Stories must Have !
Our ropes were made from strings of Hair, Straw or Cotton

Thread.


Today they are Made of Plastic Threads.


When Plastic was invented; I thought it was Junk from the Asian
Countries.  I’m 83; so I remember when the junk plastic was
manufactured.

With plastic they made cell phones to connect all of Us in one

long plastic rope.


God gave us a spiritual thread to connect us all together.
Who owns the Rope today?



The food we buy is packaged in Plastic-containers.
They are picked up by garbage trucks and live forever and

dumped into the Seas enveloping us.


Please Meditate and Dream for Solutions.
We lived without plastic since the beginning of life on Earth.


Today they are dissolving us with chemicals, when we die.
I hope they just cremate me and bury my ashes in a Ceramic

Urn.