Thursday, October 13

Back Ground Knowledge: To Don’s 83 year old life.



Please look at all these pictures and then
at the end read all Don's explanation Essay


Angry Don at 2 years Old.
Steven John Wesley, as he saw me when I came Home from Work



Don




Denise and Her Family and Mine
Steven John Wesley
Two of Steven's Children
One more of Stevens Children ~ Zayne
Steven when he was 18.
Michael, and His Grand Mother and Don.
Don as a teenage kid at High School

Don in the Army ~ Signal Corps  19 years old.
Don's Mother in Black clothing
Queen Elizabeth
My Queen - Denise Claire Wesley.
The Wesley moulded Home - Our Castle.
The House I bought ~ To make a Family Home.
Two of my Sons when they were grown Men
My Sister who is 6 years older than me.
Princess Elizabeth with Her sister and her Father
Our Family Dog - named Patch

Don at the Protestant Elementary School - He was 8 years old.
The Queen's Commission for Don - He was 19 years of Age.
Don's first Son - Christopher Jon Wesley - Adopted for Don


Don's own words to provide a Back-Ground, to the
Foreground Story, he will tell us for his living  years: 70 to 83 - 2016 - 

And Abuse by His Own Family



My Mother; Helen Kerr and my Father John Saull (Wesley) separated at Christmas time: When I was 4 or 5: This confused and made me anxious and caused me to grow up faster to be; the man in our family.
In the Church choir, when I was five years old, I tried to sing at Baritone level like Paul Robeson:  It didn’t work so I quit the Church Choir .... bit.

My Mother was the only one to explain sex to me.
She started even before sex was in my Mind: One little rhyme she recited over the years, was about the Rooster who made a funny sound like – “Coca doddle do”: Then she said: Any cock will do. I didn’t understand.

Her next little poem was: A girl of six of age swallowed a pin and when she reached the age of sixteen she felt the prick.
I still didn’t understand: But all her friends laughed with Mom’s jokes.

When I was in my last years in the High School of Montreal, just across the road from McGill University, sex was far too much on mind and my marks dropped a bit to not to noticed my my class teacher.
My report card was also signed by my Mother: Who knew what I needed: An Older divorce girl who was 27 years old.
This divorced lady often said, “Silver threads among the Gold.
After school I rushed Home to be with Her silver threads.

So.... now back to Christmas Time – The Day Baby Jesus was Born and a King wanted all Babies Killed ~ This made me angry  and  I wanted to protect all children younger than me.  I thought that being a heavy weight Man, this would be my Permanent job.
My Body Mass, was over-weight and couldn’t float.
Jesus was meant to be the King of the Planet when He grew up.
When the king of England Died, His daughter Elizabeth was made Queen ~  The Perfect Girl I dreamed of Marrying.
This kind of thinking stays with us as we grow older.


One day I met a French Canadian Girl, six younger than me: I went to a Catholic Church with her to learn about the Catholic Faith ~  beautiful Rituals.
After a year we were engaged: And Married a few months later April 11, 1964.
I wanted  Denise to give birth to a child just like  Baby Jesus.  We made love at Christmas Time and He was born in September: He was very little and I named Him, Steven John Wesley: Today is a Psychiatrist and living in Burlington, Ontario:  He is super brilliant.
He started having loving sex when he was 14: Without ever getting married he and Linda had four children I got to hold and Hug.