Sunday, November 20

All Humanity has Health Inness's  ~ The Humans who have Feelings of Emptyness

Sleep




Don

An Empty Feeling: It can be filled.



Hi, all of you, in the Other; Beyond this World: The Kingdom of God.

God lives in all of Us.

We know more about Him, than those Humans we don't know.


www.google.com/+donwesley



My Dog, Nicky was killed  - RIP!


If you are just bored with watching movies on your TV Screens: Just join in with my Disciples.

I too, am a Follower!
I reply to those who say Hi Don.

On Our Spiritual Internet !
www.google.com/+donwesley
and also on my Blog  -  www.innjustice.blogspot.com
All Humanity has Health Inness's  ~ With Humans; who have Feelings of  Emptiness
I'm here,  to Refresh Our Hope.


I prefer not loving Pussy Cats:
However they seek out and Keep Rats from sleeping. 
Keep a Rat awake for 5 days and they start Dying.


60 Minutes:   Science of Sleep



666