Tuesday, November 8

Xmas - Story about Denise and her Don (very sad)



I took all family photographs




My Two boys were very young.
Both had Blond Hair, just as Denise had
.


It is a really big sad story but this version is
only part of our story


www.google.com/+donwesley





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008 - Christmas Eve - Denise left Home and Emailed me


My wife had a very sad personality disorder










July 31 2009 - Horrible Day

One day long ago, Denise, threw Don, with some powerful help, out of his home.
Then she sold
my home and everything in and around it.Then she kept the money, thinking that Don is dead and gone.
But I'm alive and rejuvenated. And Nobody really cares about this story!
Maybe if they did they would put Denise [
and my two sons] in jail for stealing all that belongs to him.
But Don
loves Denise and all her helpers!
The moral of this story is “why” is life full of stories like this one!




Is there a better way of living?
End of story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------